Cookies Policy courier company 12IPV
What are cookies?
They are called cookies to small files that are stored in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user's visit later when you return to access our content. This information does not reveal his identity, nor any personal information, or access content stored on your PC, but it allows our system to identify you as a particular user who already visited the web previously, visualized certain pages, etc. and also save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our legal system by the second paragraph of Article 22 from LSSI, following the guidelines of the AEPD, We proceed to inform you in detail about the use that is made available on the website.
then, a classification of the cookies is performed based on a number of categories. However it is necessary to note that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies as the entity that manages
- own cookies: They are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats data.
Types of cookies as the length of time they remain active
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- persistent cookies: Are a type of cookies in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined period by the head of the cookie, and that can go a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies by purpose
- technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist.
- Cookies Customization: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal.
- advertising cookies: They are those that enable management, the most effective manner, of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a webpage.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: They are those that enable management, the most effective manner, of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a webpage. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
- Cookies analysis: They are those that allow them responsible for, monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users of the web sites that are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
At present, Most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of cookies or third-party advertising on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions source, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entry of any kind of cookies. If you are interested in advertising support cookies or third parties, You can set your browser for that purpose.
Acceptance by the user, by clicking the button TO ACCEPT shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that expressly consenting to the charge for use, may exercise their rights and revoke your consent at any time, through application PELTEUCOS.
Here we inform you in detail all the cookies that could potentially be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, setting up your browser and acceptance or rejection of the same, may be installed all or only some of them.
|wp-settings-||Analysis||It used to customize the User Interface.||own||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||Analysis||It used to customize the User Interface.||own||End of session|
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie request installed, you can set your navigation options to be done that way. Most browsers allow management cookies 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want installed on your computer. Specific, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (They are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer can do so by setting the options installed on your computer browser.
most used browsers in the following locations You can find information about how to configure:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Setting. For more information, You can consult Microsoft Support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, You can consult Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Chrome: Setting -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, You can consult Google support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, You can consult Apple Support or Help browser.